Position Details: Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Software Engineer (Full-stack)
The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA team and be responsible for the architecture and development of Client`s web stack.
- Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, and develop functional prototypes quickly.
- Work with the Product team to design and spec new functionality.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Provide technical leadership for the development team
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application with good understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, and so on
- Good experience with SQL.
- Familiarity with server architectures, web services (REST, SOAP) and distributed systems
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Experience with any server-side programming language like JAVA, go-Lang, .net, haskell, scala, python etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Full Stack Developer
- Strong computer science fundamental, data structures, advance data structure, searching, sorting etc.
- Exposure to high scale web application
- Strong web concepts
- Strong database knowledge, working knowledge of MySQL, advance concepts of MySQL like replications, clustering etc.
- Experience with web server architectures, distributed systems and API (REST/SOAP).
- Good communication skills
- Experience 4-8 years
- Familiarity with Agile is plus
- Knowledge of source control tool e.g git
- Familiarity with NOSQL, ELK stack a plus