Position Details: Big Data / Hadoop - Developer
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 5 years developing and supporting data ingestion for BigData/Hadoop. (sourced from Teradata, Oracle, files etc)
- HIVE/SQL expert.
- Talend, Pig, Python, Hive knowledge is a must.
- Familiar with all components of the BigData stack in detail, e.g.,performance/partition
- Advanced experience with large BigData or Data warehouse environment is a plus.
- Possess a strong technology, data, and production support background.
- CAWA job scheduler is preferable
- Proven experience working with onshore/off shore support team.
- Previous experience working in a high paced, high pressure Production Support environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills for assessment of complex production support issues and recommend / implement effective solutions
- Previous experience in using IT Ticketing processes for managing incidents and issue resolution and conversant with established Change control / Change management standards
hadoop, HIVE, Sql, Big Data, BigData
BigData experience with Hive, SQL, HDFS/BigData architecture experience for performance tuning…
Good Experience in SQL, MPP architecture.