Position Details: Senior Software Engineer Back End
Director of Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- You will build user facing products and scalable architecture to handle thousands of sessions per second. As a product backend engineer, you’ll be working on code that’s closest to the business from building and maintaining real time maps that help people charge, to the messaging and notification systems that let us make their experience seamless.
- Your work will impact electrical vehicle drivers, fleets and operations teams as they use the Client`s network across the globe.
- You will work across teams to build and collaborate product requirements for the next generation of world class EV technology products.
- Help make our team better by contributing to code reviews, documentation, and development process
What You Will Bring
- Ability to write understandable, testable, secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Proven track record of API development and architecture on highly available systems at significant scale
- Ability to collaborate and work well with other
- Minimum of 5 years of professional product development experience.
- Experience using NoSQL and MySQL solutions
- Proficiency in Java. Knowledge of PHP, Go, Python is a plus
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application with good understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, and so on
- Familiarity with server architectures, web services and distributed systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent