Position Details: Software Developer
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Looking for Immediate JoinerMust have very good communication skills
3+ years work experience and 2+ years in Node.js & React.js. The candidate will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles & responsibilities
- Integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good knowledge of Node.js & React.js with the expertise in working with Express framework.
- Hands-on experience in integrating Node.js with PostgreSQL / SQL, and creating the REST APIs using Node.js.
- Good understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc.), and server-side CSS pre-processors (such as Less, etc).
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS etc.
- Understanding of networking protocols.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, like mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc.
- Added Advantage - experience in working with AWS (S3, CloudFront, ELB, EC2, Kubernets, Docker, etc), integrating it with Node.js.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai
Shift - Afternoon (2:00 PM to 11:00 PM - IST)