|Location:||San Jose, California|
Primary supplychain functional consultant/functional solution architect.
• Planning System Familiarity (Xelus, SPM, Servigistics, Syncron, Baxter) (this is the key)
to help develop business requirements and a business case for modernizing our Xelus Servigistics planning system.
• Analyze Service Parts Planning and Inventory. o Service Parts Planning is different than Forward Logistics planning and ideal candidates will have experience analyzing systems that support hardware replacement services.
• Elaborate on business requirements with cross-functional stakeholders in planning management, procurement, engineering, suppliers, etc..
• Perform gap analysis between business requirements and a packaged solution; work with IT architects to define remedy for those gaps.
• Develop implementation roadmap and plan for system implementation.
• Develop business benefits for the "black" side of a business case.
• Develop delivery estimates (resources and costs) for systems solution (the "red" side of the business case). • Assist in preparation for SAFe and "Agile/Scrum" ceremonies
• Interact with project core team and stakeholders to share progress updates
• Minimum BS degree required
• 2-3 years supply chain experience in a matrix environment required
• Planning System Familiarity (Xelus, SPM, Servigistics, Syncron, Baxter, other)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain processes required (APICS certification preferred)
• Knowledge of inventory and cost management principles
• Knowledge of quality tools (lean manufacturing/six sigma), green belt, black belt certification preferred
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Function as a team player to build good working relationships and provide back-up as required
• Emphasize result not effort, goal oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to manage complex projects (demonstrate innovation, assertiveness and leadership)
• Familiarity with Oracle Ebusiness Suite R12
• High level of accuracy.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Evidence of continuous improvement to work processes in previous roles.
• Thorough understanding of how a successful supply chain operation works.
• A successful track record of working with global teams
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC or San Jose, CA